Sunday, November 3, 10, & 17 @ 8:30am
Yoga in the Park is back! Come stretch and tone with Shades of Green’s very own certified yoga instructor, Elizabeth Zoll. This 1 hour Vinyasa flow class is geared toward beginner & intermediate level students and will be held every other Sunday from August through November.
Unroll your mat underneath our beautiful Cottonwood trees and soak in nature as you soothe your soul. This class is before store hours to ensure a calm and peaceful class. Drop ins are welcome! (If you don’t have a yoga mat, you’re welcome to borrow one of ours.)
Class fee is $10 per session, payable on site.
UPDATE: By popular demand, we’ve decided to hold the yoga class EVERY Sunday this fall! Tell your friends and join us this Sunday.
- Sunday, August 25 @ 8:30am
- Sunday, September 8 @ 8:30am
- Sunday, September 15@ 8:30am
- Sunday, September 22 @ 8:30am
- Sunday, September 29 @ 8:30am
- Sunday, October 6 @ 8:30am
- Sunday, October 13 @ 8:30am
- NO CLASS – October 20 @ 8:30am – There will be NO yoga class Sunday, October 20. Our instructor, Elizabeth, will be out of town. Classes will resume, Sunday, Oct. 27. — We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Sunday, October 27 @ 8:30am
- Sunday, November 3 @ 8:30am
- Sunday, November 10 @ 8:30am
- Sunday, November 17 @ 8:30am
A note about parking… We close our gate right before class starts at 8:30. If you arrive late, you may park next door at the new Kiddie Academy.