Saturday, March 21 @ 10am
Landscape design is an art as much as it is a science. There are professionals who spend years studying horticulture, botany, design, and construction in order to create beautiful spaces. But there are many tips and tricks of the pros that average homeowners can use to enhance the look of their own yards. We’ll share these with you at this FREE clinic on the basic concepts of Landscape Design.
What We’ll Cover
- How to mix it up and create contrast with height, color & texture
- Sun vs. Shade and what to do with areas that are both
- Too Much vs. Too Little (the difference between crowded & sparse)
- When to work with the natural contours and when to move some dirt
- Hardscapes (anything in the design that’s not a plant)
The clinic – held rain or shine – is free and begins at 10 am. (We will move indoors during poor weather.) You’ll receive 45 minutes of quality instruction from one of our professional staff followed by an opportunity to ask questions.