Saturday, April 20 @ 10am
Succulents have become quite the thing among plant lovers in recent years, and it’s easy to understand why. They’re low maintenance, come in many different shapes, sizes, and colors, and are easy to propagate.
What We’ll Cover
- An overview of succulents
- Care and maintenance tips and tricks
- What’s the best soil to use
- How to water and how often
- How to propagate your plants – turn 1 succulent into 10
After the clinic, feel free to browse our large selection of succulents and containers to get started on your own custom succulent garden.
The clinic – held rain or shine – is free and begins at 10 am under the twin pecan trees. (We will move indoors during poor weather.) You’ll receive 30-45 minutes of quality instruction from one of our professional staff followed by an opportunity to ask questions.