Saturday, April 4 @ 10am
Shade Gardens that Pop: Colorful plants for dark spots
Are the trees in your front yard huge? Do you have a lot of shade? Do you feel you can’t grow anything interesting or colorful because of all that shade? Do you want to learn about plants that thrive in the shade?
If the answer to any of these questions is, “Yes!” then you’ll want to attend this FREE clinic at Shades of Green.
What We’ll Cover
- Best plants for shade (Yes, you CAN have color in a shade garden.)
- What to plant if turfgrass won’t grow
- The difference between shade tolerant and shade loving
- Shrubs and ornamental trees that perform really well in shade
- How to create visual interest with texture and color
The clinic – held rain or shine – is free and begins at 10 am. (We will move indoors during poor weather.) You’ll receive 45 minutes of quality instruction from one of our professional staff followed by an opportunity to ask questions.