Fridays & Saturdays, September 18 – October 31
Weather Permitting: Activity will be cancelled in the event of rain.
Corona Virus has upended life in numerous ways. Many seasonal activities are cancelled this year, including our annual Fall Festival. Still, we’d like to provide families a chance to have an Autumn experience while adhering to the State of Texas safety guidelines. That’s why we’re offering FALL PUMPKIN PAINTING at Shades of Green.
- Pumpkin Painting is open to children age 10 and under.
- Children must be accompanied by a parent/adult.
- The event is FREE. Pumpkins and decorations will be provided.
- We are asking for donations for the Grace Bridge Food Bank (not required, but very much appreciated)
- To ensure compliance with State of Texas COVID-19 safety guidelines, there is a limit of 10 participants at each session. (An adult with 2 children = 3 participants).
- Session are Fridays & Saturdays at 9 am, 11 am, 1 pm & 3 pm.
- You cannot sign up the day of, or by phone.
To register for this event, please use the online sign up form found here.