Join the Shades of Green family.
At Shades of Green, we’re always on the lookout for knowledgeable, helpful, hardworking people who can provide excellent customer service to our clients. If you’re interested in joining our award-winning team, please check out our current openings below and contact us. We look forward to meeting you.
Shades of Green has immediate openings on our tree planting crew! We are in need of self motivated employees who take initiative. This job is physically demanding and you will spend your time outdoors planting trees and other manual labor as required. Full-time positions are available.
- Work weekdays only. No weekends.
- No previous experience necessary.
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 50 pounds.
- Assist in the planting/removal of trees and shrubs, spread mulch and soil, move heavy pottery, load/unload trucks, and other labor as needed
- Develop a basic understanding of tree techniques and procedures necessary for plant health
- Communicate with customers and team about installations
- Assist with driving, backing, loading and parking trucks
- Work with team to clean up job sites
When the weather is nice, we have the largest staff. Makes sense for the nursery business, right? Spring – March, April, & May – are by far our busiest months of the year and when we require the most help. We are looking for friendly, hardworking individuals to work seasonally in a variety of positions:
- Sales / Customer Service – Plant knowledge is a must. CNP or Master Gardener certification is a plus, but not a requirement.
- Cashiers – Previous cashier experience preferred but not required.
- Labor – Previous experience preferred but not required.
Pay based on experience. If interested, please fill out the inquiry form below.
Join the team that is responsible for creating landscape masterpieces all across North Texas. As a landscape crew member, you will spend your time outdoors working on our residential projects. This job is physically demanding and pay is based on experience. Full-time positions are available.
- 40 hours a week, plus occasional overtime
- No working on weekends
- Benefits – insurance, employee discounts, and more
- No previous experience necessary
If interested, please fill out the inquiry below.